Re: Make p:http-request required?

Alex Milowski wrote:
> There are other things to set than HTTP headers as well as entity bodies
> that
> you might want to post that aren't XML (e.g.
> application/x-www-form-urlencoded)
> that can be embedded inside the c:body element.

Can't the "other things" be set with options? I'm quite happy with
providing the entity wrapped in a <c:body> element, either always or
only when the content type isn't application/xml.

It feels like you have an underlying objection to making p:http-request
more consistent with other steps, or perhaps a particular use case, but
you're not saying what it is.

Perhaps it's just that you know the current p:http-request spec isn't
complete and want to be given a chance to complete it before it's
commented on.

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison