Re: non-matched output port

> | More generally, the micro-components give me a bit of an uneasy
> | feeling. Especially those that perform some "InfoSet CRUD operation".
> | They seem to duplicate work that has been already done before.
> | Consider for instance the XQuery Update Facility [1] or XForms actions
> | like <xforms:delete> and <xforms:insert> [2].
>
> Well, neither of those are applicable in this context. The whole
> XQuery exercise was a complete duplication of XSLT with a funky
> non-XML syntax, so there's certainly precedent.

Indeed, minus the build-in grouping capability XSLT has, and that
people coming from SQL will be looking for. But that is a different
topic!

> We can make the time if that's what it takes. On the other hand, most
> of these steps hardly seem like rocket science. If you think we're
> overlooking significant aspects of any of them, please tell us what
> they are.

No, I don't think we are overlooking anything significant, we'll just
have to pay attention to the details.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/