Re: Other steps

On 5/1/07, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> wrote:

> On 4/30/07, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Sure but I think we should tag explicitely the step which could contain
> > subpiplines, from the one who can't
>

> I don't quite follow.
>
> Right now the only things that can contain subpipelines are
> our language constructs like p:choose, p:foreach, etc.

Ok, I just need such obvious thing to be written down in the spec
And that for the moment, the user defined step cannot contain subpipelines
I would be possible in the future but the user defined step should be tagged
explicitely such that the XProc processor should be aware of that and don't
flag it as errors

Mohamed