Re: Required names?

Ok

I fear it is too early for such a simplification

We have not for the moment a clear story on the naming of the pipeline
so for this one, I won't go that way for the moment

For the other, I want to be sure that in case of error handling, which
we haven't looked at it carefully yet, we won't mandate the presence
of identifiers....

So I'm inclined to say OK, but let's wait to see if we don't have
narrow case that would force us to go back on this later

Mohamed