Re: Standard components

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:37:46 +0000
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

I think that we need to include document-sequence manipulation
components in the standard component library. In particular, we need
p:count (to return the number of documents in a sequence, in an
appropriate wrapper) and p:subsequence (to return the subsequence of a
sequence of documents with a particular start and length). These should
be defined in the same way as count() and subsequence() from XPath 2.0.

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison