Re: Ignored namespaces

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:26:19 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

> I'm not entirely sure I like having documentation inside p:inline, but
> it is certainly possible to write a consistent story about it.

Are you saying that right now one could write:

            <xhtml:p>Let me tell you what this does</xhtml:p>
            <xsl:stylesheet>...</xsl:stylesheet>
            <xhtml:p>Some document to transform</xhtml:p>

And the <xsl:stylesheet> element would be passed to XSLT as the
stylesheet, ignoring the <xhtml:p> element? Then how could I pass
XHTML to the 'source' input?

I am not sure that allowing documentation in <p:input> is a good idea.
And I am not sure that using an element in the XHTML namespace as the
root element for your documentation is a good idea either.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/