XProc editor's draft 2007-03-16

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:34:33 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Ok, folks, I've posted another editor's draft.

I believe this draft implements all of the changes that we discussed
and corrects the editorial comments that I received on the 28 Feb

- The concept/syntax distinction is gone
- There are p:options
- All the steps names are NCNames with a namespace attribute on

- The examples for figure 1 and figure 2 occur in the introduction,
  the Examples appendix no longer exists.
- Section 6 includes a summary of all the static and dynamic errors
- Appendix D include a summary of all the steps and
  links to RNC, RNG, XSD, and DTD grammars

The diff wasn't useful, so you'll have to read the whole thing again

Please review for show-stoppers before next Thursday. I expect to ask
the WG to make this draft the next public WD modulo whatever decisions
we reach on Thursday.