Re: in-scope namespaces & inline documents

On 3/14/07, Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> That's a form of serialisation.  Not our problem.  Maybe a Note to the
> effect that serialisation may have to do namespace (and baseURI)
> fixup.

Are you saying that you are fine leaving this to the implementation
and having the example Alex gave in the first message of this thread
run fine on some implementations but fail with the error "namespace
for prefix 'm' is not declared"?

I would rather see this made explicit, one way or another, in the specification.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/