QName Parameter and Option Values

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:42:09 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
I think we need to provide the in-scope namespaces along with any
parameter or option value so that QName values can be resolved
properly.  I would be very unfortunate if this didn't work:

That is easy for implementors to do but we need to say that parameter
and option values have their in-scope namespaces from the p:parameter
or p:option element available to the component or processor, respectively.