Options and parameters proposal

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:27:46 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
On today's call, we seemed to be approaching consensus on having
p:option for configuration options and p:parameter for component
parameters.

I said I'd write a proposal, but I decided the easiest way to do that
was simple to integrate it into the spec:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/alternate/Overview.html

I'm temporarily unable to make a diff, but if you search for 'option'
you'll find the few places where things have changed.

I'll try to make a diff today or tomorrow.