Re: XProc Editors Draft 2007-07-19: Section 3.6 Comments

Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> was heard to say:
> | Why is it that ignorable namespaces aren't inherited from <p:pipeline-library>
> | to <p:pipeline>? Is it because extension elements that appear in a pipeline
> | library must appear as children of <p:pipeline-library> rather than
>
> I've gone back and forth on this point. I think you're right that we
> should make this more explicit. Unless, of course, we just want to let
> the pipelines inside a library inherit from the library?

I think they should, personally. It makes sense for extension elements
to (possibly) be available at both levels to me, so it seems strange
that you'd have to specify the ignorable namespaces on each individual

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com