XProc Editors Draft 2007-07-19: Section 4.7 Comments

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:10:23 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Should it be a (static) error if there is a step type declared with

Or which one should win?

In XSLT 2.0, for example, we provide the ability for processors to
support extension functions that are also defined as user-defined
functions with <xsl:function>, with an override attribute that
determines which one wins if both are available. I think we might need
the same kind of thing here (but would certainly not complain if we just
said it was an error).

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison