XProc Editors Draft 2007-07-19: Section 3.4 Comments

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:52:38 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

In the section on "Specified inline", the XSLT namespace is actually
declared on the inline stylesheet. I wonder whether this might make
people think that it *has* to be declared there (as if the inline
document must be self-contained). Just moving it to the <p:xslt> element
(or omitting it entirely, since the XProc namespace, necessary here, is
also omitted) would at least prevent that confusion. (The same goes for
the "Specified explicitly empty" section.)

I don't actually understand what the last paragraph in the "Specified
inline" section means.

In "Specified explicitly empty", I think the Note about XPath is
normative rather than informative and therefore shouldn't be a note.

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com