My updates: 19 July 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:48:24 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
With respect to the actions I took today,

1. The draft already identified the base URI of p:inline documents

2. I added a new section, 2.2.1 External Documents, to attempt to address
   the concerns raised about caches, proxies, resolvers, etc.

See

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

and the linked diffs, per usual.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The best people usually owe their