Re: p:map

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:56:39 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

> I think for V1 all we can say is that the behavior of, and even the
> existence of, a URI or entity resolver is implementation-dependent.

I agree with this.

Over time, implementors and users will find solutions to complex
scenarios.  Some of those will be orchestrations in a product that
allow pipelines to interact with caches of documents.  Those will
be features of the products.  Others will point to improvements we
could make in the language.

I'm willing to wait a see what we need based on feedback from
users for a next version.