Re: Updated draft: 17 July 2007

From: Rui Lopes <rlopes@di.fc.ul.pt>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:09:52 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Suggestions:

In the p:choose example section (4.4.1), could we QName the p:error code?

Do we still need the note presented at the beginning of Appendix A?

In the p:split-sequence section (A.1.17), could we hyphenize the
"notmatched" option into "not-matched", in consonance with our naming
conventions?

Some editorial comments:

2.5, Parameters - s/analagous/analogous

5.1.2, Parameter inputs - s/paramters/parameters

A.2.3, XSLT 2.0 - first paragraph states "and the primary input document
is supplied on the port named 'document'". It should be 'source'.

Cheers,
Rui