Re: Allowing for naive/simple p:http-request

I think Murray is right in many sense

1) we need to be consistent on the use of "load-like" component
2)...but we need to take care, that the user should be able to know
that the input was "changed" to be processed

With this respect we have several points to look at :
* if we don't mandate load, be sure file:// is mandate on http-request
* if we allow it on load, we need to be sure that load would give
extra information to the user if needed

My 2 cents

Mohamed