Re: Publication Request: XProc on 6 July 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:06:22 -0400
To: webreq@w3.org
Cc: Henry Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@w3.org>, public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org> was heard to say:
| Hi Norm,
|
| OK to publish it on Friday.

Ok. I've made the last few changes and we confirmed our intent
to publish.

Copy the staging area and all its subdirectories:

   http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/WD-xproc-20070706/

to TR space and it should be good to go.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://nwalsh.com/            | shout, / Blind to the world of Fact