Re: p:label

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:50:02 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| "It is a dynamic error (err:XD0013) if an existing xml:id value
| conflicts with a previously generated value and the step fails."
|
| It seems we never mandate the output of that step to be xml:id valid
| Can we enforce that with an option ?
| Or should it be the case by default ?
| Or is this the matter of another step ?

An xml:id error isn't supposed to be fatal, so I'm not inclined to
worry about it, but if we want to be able to check it, I think
I'd have a step for that purpose.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We look back on our life as a thing of
http://nwalsh.com/            | broken pieces, because our mistakes and