Please review: Public WD for 6 July 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:17:31 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I've put the 6 July 2007 public working draft online in the
staging area:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/WD-xproc-20070706/

Please review it. Per our decision last week, it will be published on
Friday if no one objects.

Alex may provide a few small changes to the step library appendix
later today, but otherwise, I'm done editing.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.