p:http-request Review

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:36:25 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

Here are the issues I have from the last time we looked at p:http-request

   - header conflicts [1]
   - invalid method creates a dynamic error
   - href uri isn't a HTTP-based protocol (allows for https) [2]
   - multiple bodies is now handled by multipart [3]
   - making it required [4]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007May/0138.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007May/0101.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007May/0100.html