default port => primary port

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:30:24 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
In some private correspondence, Henry pointed out that the spec would
be clearer if we referred to the "primary input port" and "primary
output port" of a step instead of the "default" input or output port.

On reflection, I think he's right. I'm going to go ahead and make that
change if no one objects. (Well, I'm going to make it anyway, but I'll
unmake it if someone objects :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is undesirable to believe a
http://nwalsh.com/            | proposition when there is no ground