Re: xproc Component

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:44:16 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
On 1/31/07, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think xproc has been proposed for dynamic pipeline loading

Ah.  OK.

In that case we have an issue with the difference between the
inputs that need to map to the pipeline's inputs and the input that
is the pipeline.  We'd need a special port name.

We also don't have a component definition now because the pipeline
is dynamicallly generated.

Right now, this doesn't quite fit our model.