Namespace for our Components

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:10:07 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I believe that our components should be in the same namespace as the
pipeline
document.  That would mean that the author would be required to declare a
prefix for the pipeline document's namespace and then use that in the
component step type.

For example:

I don't remember if we decided this or not... but, seems like our
specification
should say the explicitly when we enumerate the components we define.