Updated draft: 27 Jan 2007

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:24:59 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

I've updated the current editor's draft

to reflect the fact that we've adopted the proposal to use subelements
for binding.

I've also made a first pass at making the changes we agreed to on

1. I've added a notion of a distinguished "default input port" to the
context and amended the description of how the context is changed to
reflect what I think we agreed.

2. I've added a 'default' attribute to the p:output element so that a
component declaration can identify the output that should be
considered the default input.

3. I've updated the description of choose/when, replacing the "source"
input with an anonymous binding called "xpath-context".