Editor's draft for review

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:33:40 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I've published a new editor's draft for review:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/ED-xproc-20070228/

This draft:

 * Incorporates most (hopefully all, but I may have missed some) of
   the editorial comments that I've received.

 * Implements the changes we have agreed to as I understood them.

 * Contains a significant number of editorial changes that I humbly
   assert are improvements. The draft is sufficiently different from
   the previous draft that there are no useful diffs. Sorry.

Comments heartily encouraged.