Re: Load Component

From: Alessandro Vernet <avernet@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:59:49 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

> Under the status quo, I think it's a violation of the spec. I think
> that's true even if you use an extension attribute. So I think this
> has to be a different component unless we provide some sort of hook
> for it.

I wouldn't go that far. Consider:

This makes it clear that x:tidy is an extension parameter. I don't
think we should prevent implementations from innovating by adding
features on top of the pipeline language as long it is clear that
those are extensions which might not be supported by other
implementations.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web Forms for the Enterprise, Done the Right Way
http://www.orbeon.com/