Re: A proposal to restructure our top-level syntax

On Dec 6, 2007 11:09 AM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
> I'm a little surprised there's been no email discussion of this proposal.
> Comments, anyone?

I am unconvinced. I think it makes sense to use the same syntax to
declare "top-level" pipelines (initially intended by the pipeline
author to be called from the command line) and a "reusable" pipelines
(intended by the pipeline author to be called by other pipelines).

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/