The test suite

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:16:20 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Before we exit CR, we're going to need a test suite of, I expect,
several hundred tests at least.

We'll need at least one unit test for each language construct.

We'll need at least one unit test for each required and optional step.

We'll need at least one unit test that demonstrates each static and
dynamic error.

For some of the more complex language constructs and steps, we'll need
several tests.

It wouldn't be too early to start writing them now.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | You look wise. Pray correct that
http://nwalsh.com/            | error.--Charles Lamb