Re: Graphical proposal

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:37:03 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| It seems like Mac OS has an interesting effect on our chair...

*snicker*

I did it for the QT specs (er, at least the Data Model) long before I
switched. Unfortunately, the cmSiteNavigation toolbar seems to have
changed what links it looks for so that doesn't actually work anymore.
Alas.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Life is an irritation--Tucker Case
http://nwalsh.com/            | (Christopher Moore)