Re: Face-to-face meeting at the upcoming technical plenary

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:57:43 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Can I assume I'm not the only one confused by the fact that the 2007
TP is described on both this page

and this page

and the links to "Planned schedule" on the former page do not point
to the actual schedule on the latter page? WhatEVER!

| I have a conflict with the XSL-FO SG meeting at the same
| time, so I'm not likely to be in most of the meetings,
| but I will be around fwiw.

|> I expect our agenda will consist mostly of dealing with last call
|> issues (please, please, please we'll be in last call soon) and
|> discussing how to address the other deliverable in our charter.
| I really think some f2f time should be allotted to discussing
| futures for XProc.

Yes. I have my own perverse ideas, but let's wait and see where we are
when it's time to actually start crafting the real agenda.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.