Face-to-face meeting at the upcoming technical plenary

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:22:03 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
The W3C Technical Plenary[1] takes place in Cambridge, MA, US from
5-10 November 2007.

My records[2] show The XML Processing Model WG (that's us :-) meeting
on Thursday and Friday, 8-9 Nov. (I can't find a pointer to the
official schedule, but I'm pretty sure I copied that data off the
official schedule when it passed through my inbox.)

I had hoped that we'd be finished before the plenary, but that seems
impossible now.

I'd like to know how many folks can commit to attending our f2f
meeting at the plenary and how many of those not attending think there
would be benefit in attempting to arrange for dial-in access to the
meeting. One of the key benefits of a f2f is the ability to draw
pictures and stand around a whiteboard so I don't expect telephone
participation to be a good substitute for being there in person.

I expect our agenda will consist mostly of dealing with last call
issues (please, please, please we'll be in last call soon) and
discussing how to address the other deliverable in our charter.

[1] http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/144460/
[2] http://norman.walsh.name/2007/itinerary/11-04-techplen

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Don't despair, not even over the fact