Re: New "New" draft: 22 Aug 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:45:48 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| On 8/29/07, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
|> / Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
|> | Example 3 is not a valid xproc instance : no primary input defined
|>
|> It gets one by default per our new rules.
|
| ?? The p:choose ??

Ack. Right. Test cases, we need test cases.

So, I *think* that it's sufficient to add an explicit p:input on the
p:pipeline. Then choose gets that as it's default readable port and
each when will, by default, bind its unbound inputs to the default
readable port. Right?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We have fewer friends than we imagine,
http://nwalsh.com/            | but more than we know.--Hugo Von