Re: p:when : what if it not a valid XPath

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:22:27 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| The way it is written in the spec
| [[ Each p:when branch of the p:choose has a test attribute which
| **must** contain an [XPath 1.0] expression. ]]
|
| It seems it is a static error if the p:when do not contains an XPath
| If it is the case, please add a static error for reporting that

I added a dynamic error for this. And a proviso elsewhere that
implementations may report statically any dynamic error that will
always occur. Which I guess means only the first p:when can be
reported statically, but *shrug*. Implementations are always free to
warn users they're being stupid w/o regard to what the spec says.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There are infinite possibilities of
http://nwalsh.com/            | error, and more cranks take up