Re: p:log is too restrictive

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:42:27 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Ok I find a way to do it

|  rest of the subpipeline
|
| May be a bit tortuous, isn'it ?

I dunno. How often is log going to get used in a production pipeline?

The alternative, I guess, would be to allow p:log to point to any
readable port in addition to/instead of an output port. That could be
kind of tricky for some implementations (like my own :-) where it's
inconvenient to read a single instance of an input port more than
once.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Part of thinking is its cruelty, aside
http://nwalsh.com/            | from its contents. It is the process of