New draft: 21 Aug 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:09:15 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I published a new draft. This one is my attempt to fix the problems
with p:namespaces that Mohamed and Jeni observed. I also changed all
the option values on steps to true/false and corrected other editorial
issues as reported in email.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Part of thinking is its cruelty, aside
http://nwalsh.com/            | from its contents. It is the process of