First stab at p:namespaces

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:54:27 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
With two days of on-site stuff keeping me busy, I didn't make as much progress
as I hoped, but I have rewritten 5.7, especially 5.7.3

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#opt-param-bindings

Comments (you got it totally wrong), suggestions (can't you make it sensible), etc.
most welcome, as always.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Those who in their youth did not live
http://nwalsh.com/            | in self-harmony, and who did not gain