Default values for options

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:11:47 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Consider:

<foo:bar/>

What is the value of the fribble option seen by the foo:bar step? Is it the
empty string or is this an error (or is there some other choice)?

My inclination is to say that it's the empty string.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man may destroy everything within
http://nwalsh.com/            | himself, love and hate and belief, and