Re: Remarks on W3C Editor's Draft 6 August 2007

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:01:17 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> was heard to say:
| I think we should switch to using 'true'/'false' everywhere for option
| values, since that's what boolean true/false get converted to as
| strings. If we do that, it makes sense (to me) to switch to true/false
| everywhere.

We agreed to this on the call, but as I set out to implement it, it became
pretty clear to me that using xsd:boolean was both easier to specify
and consistent with other types, so I did that instead.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | [The internet is] the largest
http://nwalsh.com/            | equivalence class in the reflexive