Re: Defaulting pipeline inputs and outputs

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:45:03 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ "Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
|> The p:choose step does not have a primary input port, so the pipeline
|> doesn't get one.
|
| How can we define a primary input port on p:choose ?

First, we'd have to allow p:input on p:choose; we removed p:input from
all the compound steps (except p:pipeline) a while back.

If we allowed compound steps to declare p:inputs, then I think we
could write rules for p:choose.

But I'm not sure I want to do that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The irrational is not necessarily
http://nwalsh.com/            | unreasonable.--Sir Lewis Namier