Re: Simple question about web services

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:55:19 +0200
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Don't misunderstand me, I'm still not talking about semantics, but
about concepts

I wanted to have some tought on obscure concept so as to be sure of
what is out of reach of V1, what we should be prepared to for V.next
and how to not put thing that would make us trouble with such
"polymorphic" thing

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL