Re: Store Component

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:25:08 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> was heard to say:
| For the store step, we have a note that says:
| "Should this step allow sequences on its input?"
| That would mean we could serialize a sequence of documents as
| a text entity.  But we can't then load this with the load step.
| I propose we answer that note with "NO".

I agree.

However, I understood the meaning of accepting sequences to be that
it would serialize each individual document at the base URI of the
document, not as a sequence of elements in an external parsed

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There are infinite possibilities of
http://nwalsh.com/            | error, and more cranks take up