p:insert

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:39:39 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Is the target option of p:insert a match pattern or a select pattern?
(Can we please name it 'select' or 'match', as appropriate)

If the pattern matches more than once, is the content inserted more
than once?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man is not necessarily intelligent
http://nwalsh.com/            | because he has plenty of ideas, any