Re: the nested view and the flat / subgraph view (re-send, with standoff images)

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:11:26 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
In a similar fashion, I've taked the internal "flow graph" inside my
compiler and generated a flat/subgraph view of use case 5.30 (which
is faily complex).

In my graph, viewports/groups/etc. have their inputs and outputs
represented by vertices in the graph as they can be viewed as
special kinds of components that handle meets/joins in the graph
as well as other semantics.

Also, I've left out all statically determined inputs as components
can get those at any time.  What is left is the flow of the data
through the pipeline.

"The excellence of grammar as a guide is proportional to the paucity
of the inflexions, i.e. to the degree of analysis effected by the
language considered."

use-case-5-30.png
(image/png attachment: use-case-5-30.png)