Use Cases 5.6 and 5.30 Updated

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 14:03:45 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

I figured out a good solution for 5.6 that doesn't require
two outputs from the XSLT.  I think we still need to handle
multiple outputs from XSLT and I have an idea on that that
I'll send out separately.

I also implemented use case 5.30.  This one is interesting
because the pipeline has two inputs--one of which is an
arbitrarily large XHTML document which we'd like to stream
to minimize overhead.  This pipeline streams the XHTML
input while re-using an Atom feed input that represents
the navigation information for the page.  It does this
by using three different viewport steps.

Here's the link again: