New editor's draft: 13 Oct 2006

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:43:21 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

I've published a new editor's draft of the language specification. I
attempted to address the "scope of step names" issue along the lines
that Richard suggested. I think it works *really* well. There are a
smattering of editorial improvements throughout, but the major changes
are in 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, etc. and 4.1.1. I also added a few examples to
Appendix C, just to show how the new style looks for atomic

and also

linked from the top of the spec.