Standard Component Descriptions

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:34:00 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
I've attached a draft I've been working on "standard" component
descriptions.  My choice of grouping "core" and "non-core" is
somewhat arbitrary and up for debate.

All of the components I have included are based on some aspect
of one of our use cases.  I think we can define one set of
components as one library and then some implementations may
not implement all of them.  We should attempt to define a
useful minimum so there is some interoperability--which is
what I'm calling "core".

The docbook and HTML versions are attached.