Describing parameters

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:56:49 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
At the last telcon, Henry pointed out that the discussion of
parameters needed work. In particular, we needed to say something
about the fact that they can be required or optional.

Because this has to be addressed quite differently in the two
alternate drafts on the table (the one with declare-parameter and the
one without), and because I think this is one of the trickier things
to describe in the version without declare-parameter, that's where I
did some work.

Please review Section 4.2.4[1] of the alternate draft. (Nothing else
has changed in that draft.)

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/alternate/#p.parameter