Re: F2F Logistics

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:55:16 +0100 (BST)
To: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>, public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Henry and I have now booked rooms at the Rocklyn Inn.

Henry is arriving on Wednesday morning and leaving on Friday evening.

I'll be flying in to Toronto on Monday 31st and out on Saturday 5th,
because that's when I can get a reasonable flight.  I'm expecting to
spend Monday night in Toronto so I'm looking for transport up on
Tuesday - I don't drive.  I can go back to Toronto with Henry on
Friday, but if someone can give me a lift on Saturday I'd prefer to
stay until then.

-- Richard