Re: Concrete syntax with use case

On 7/19/06, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> wrote:
> I don't understand your example's use of p:choose.  It looks like
> you are missing a p:when wrapper around the xslt step.

Hi Alex,

>From the file I attached in my previous message, the <p:choose> block
looks like:

                In-line stylesheet that generates a description of the error

In this code there is a <p:when> around the XSLT step. And this is the
only XSLT step in the pipeline, so I am not sure what you mean by "it
looks like you are missing a p:when wrapper around the xslt step".

Alex
--
Blog (XML, Web apps, Open Source):
http://www.orbeon.com/blog/